Please contact customer service for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
There is no return on firearms, ammunition or custom golf club purchases. New unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt and returned within 10 calendar days of receipt.
- Accessory items that have been opened from the manufacturer packaging will not be accepted for return.
- Returns will NOT be accepted for any accessories that have been installed/mounted. Most accessory items have a manufacturer warranty. Please contact the manufacturer if there are any issues with / post installation.
- Original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective. Customers will be responsible for return shipping in these cases. These orders may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- All Ammunition Sales / Ammo Components are Final and Non-Returnable.
- Scopes / Optics Sales - Customers must work through the manufacturer if a defect is not identified immediately upon receipt.
NEW FIREARM RETURNS
- VERY IMPORTANT - FIREARM RETURNS!! Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered used, even if unfired. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. **Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer's warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees. BudsGunShop.com will provide a prepaid label to ship the firearm to the manufacturer, if a prepaid label is not covered under their warranty.
ALL RETURNS MUST SHIP TO
DR Golf & Guns
20040 Hwy 59 N
Humble, Tx. 77338